Monday 10 December 2012

Doodlingdoodlingdoodling

I can remember making this last year as a Character on a Card to say Thank You to my Dance Teacher. I liked it so much I then traced it and used it as a handmade Christmas decoration ,as well as now in my Art Coursework.Using pencil and colouring pencil.

This is probably on one of my favourite doodles in the 'special pen' (see rest of blog for explanation) that I did on one of my Art book pages.Using acrylic and pen.
                                                                

Whilst basing my project on aspects of Pop Art I decided to do this quick  painting of an eye to fill  one of the pages.Painted straight onto card using acrylic and pen. To create the cool stripe background I used some display border. c


No comments:

Post a Comment